Sunday, April 11, 2010

its been awhile...

it has been a few weeks since my first blogging experience...so what should i talk about this time...hmm...


as i write this blog i'm watching alvin and the chipmunks the squeakueal...oh ya that's right...i'm super awesome...

all i have been thinking about the last few days is everything i get to do in the next couple months...this month i get to watch the arnold girls for a week...i'm so super excited to spend lots of time with them...they are two awesome girls and we always have tons of fun together...

this wednesday i'm going to make my appointment to get a new tattoo...SUPER EXCITED for that one...not going to say anything else...

in may i get to travel to omaha to see one of my dear friends graduated from NCC...drew! oh so very excited to see him and alyssa...

in june i get to fly to north carolina for a week long, deserved vacation!!! my cousin is graduating high school and i get to go see him graduate and work on my tan on the beach!!! my momma and sister are also going with...it's going to be a fun and interesting trip with them...

that's all that i have planned so far...the next few weeks are going to go by super fast with lots of stuff happening...

i know this might not have been as exciting as you hoped it would be...but the next few weeks are exciting for me!!!

p.s. here's my shout out to dan...hi dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment