Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's Been a LONG while...

I realized it has been a while since I have posted something on here.

Well I have been super busy and dealing with a few things in my life lately.

I start job number 3 tomorrow, well the training part of it. I'm doing the mentor program through Panhandle Mental Health. It should be a great job and hopefully it will give me some good experience for when I want to work in inner city schools. It should really help me understand what some families go through.

I've been busy with my other 2 jobs and school. I'm ready for Christmas break already!

I just go back from a Hanson concert yesterday. I had been waiting 13 years to see them!!! And they did not disappoint me!!! I think I love them even more!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

I leave for New York City on Thursday with Kayla and Steph. We are just going to go have some fun! I'm so excited!!! It should be a super great time!!!

Another thing that has happened in the last few months is that my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I think it is really changing the way I look at like and the way my family is together now. I know that we are going to get through this. And my dad will be alright. We have God on our side and we know that whatever happens it's in His plan for us. Great thing is prostate cancer is really easy to take care of! He had a hormone shot about a month ago and will start radiation in a few more weeks. I know my family and I would really appreciate prayers for my dad and us while going through all of this.

I'll try and remember I even have a blog account and try to keep up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment