Sunday, October 17, 2010

What's Next...

I have been thinking a lot lately about what I'm going to do when I finish school, which isn't for awhile for me, but still I can't help but wonder what will be next. I want to move to a bigger area but not too big and even though I love Nebraska, I'd like to move out of state.

One desire I have is to teach in inner-city schools. And I was thinking where exactly would I do that. I was thinking about the places I have been and places I want to go. One place that I love is Pennsylvania. I was only there briefly once after high school and once for a connecting flight. Even though my time there was brief I loved it. I was in Philly. But the place I want to go is Pittsburgh. I just can't stop researching and thinking about this place. I researched schools (inner-city and public), places to live, things to do and churches.

So I don't know if that's a place where God would want me but I know if I would go there He would be with me every bit of the way. And I think if it's some place I shouldn't be then by the time graduation rolls around maybe that desire will be out of my heart. But for right now it burns on.

"Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment