Sunday, October 24, 2010

Prayer...

I just wanted to ask all of you out there...if anyone even reads this...for prayer for my family. My dad is going in to get his radiation seeds put in on Thursday and he isn't too excited for it. But it needs to be done. He's going to start radiation at the beginning of November. He will do external treatments for 25 days and then they will do internal treatments. Its just a real different experience for our family to go through together. We are strong and have God on our side but a little extra help doesn't hurt.

Also, I'm in the process of moving back into my parents house and I'm trying to get it done this week before my dad starts treatment and won't really be able to help much with fixing up the basement since he's the one who wanted to fix it up so I could move back in. So I guess just prayers that we can get it done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment